THIS IS THE ULTIMATIVE FLEXIBILITY!
The Camperchase has been there long ago…..our first edition taking place in the 2013/2014 season. Everybody was stoked at that time but because of the structural situation at that time we haven’t repeated it up to now!
Time to change that! This year we will be heading out with a very small group. A maximum of 6 Persons will be driving along with the snowfall. We might start in the Dolomites and end up in Chamonix….anything is possible in this format!
One thing however is for sure: We will be were the snow is.
Our Campers will all be equipped with extra dehumidifiers/heaters in order to start riding with dry clothes the next day. Most probably our campsites will be very near the next gondola….the only thing you have to do to be first in line will be to fall out of your camper van. In the evening we might do a bbq, cook some spaghetti or go for a pizza in a nearby restaurant.
The UIAGM Mountain Guides joining is one of our all time favorites. Not only making sure we are safe but also finding us the best lines and making us laugh!
With a maximum of 6 participants, we enable a adventure full of fun, adrenalin and unforgettable experiences!
- Thursday afternoon: Meeting in South of Germany, Rental pick up and drive to first location
- Friday to Sunday: Riding days with the guides / travel time
- Sunday evening: Pack up and head on back home
Our Camperchase includes the following:
- 3 days and nights in a winter suitable camper mobile with a maximum of 3 persons per camper
- 3 days of riding, all of which are guided by UIAGM certified guides
- Free use of our Völkl and Nitro test fleet
We do not include:
- Travel to the selected meeting point (south of Germany)
- Lunch and dinner
- Avalanche safety gear (but you can rent a complete set from us – let us know)
- A Cold One after ploughing through powder all day long
To book this Powderchase we would like you to have taken part in several of our regular weekends or tourchases. Just to be sure you will be having the fun we would like you to have!!
max. 6 spots
Minimum: 5 Pax
Material list Camperchase