In case you’ve been dreaming of sharing the free riding passion with your family or at least with parts of it: THIS is your opportunity!
No matter in what constellation you are coming along: We guarantee a weekend full of powder, fun and age appropriate adventure! The key to this very special weekend is once again: FLEXIBILITY! Grouping will take place together and respecting the daily motivation. We could be riding according to age or skills….in times of Covid-19 we could also be staying in family groups. And due to the small group sizes we are pretty much free to change around daily.
Next to the fun in the backcountry, we will be giving a playful and age according glimpse into avalanche safety. And for those parents which already have more experience: a deeper insight!
And needless to say: we ensure the best conditions around. We will be picking the location with the best snow at the time and get you into it.
And the best part of it: Everything will be taken care of. We choose the right location, organise the local UIAGM mountain guides and the take care of your accommodation. All you have to do is wait and anticipate.
We had an incredible first Family Powderchase last year and are looking for many more to come!
- Friday evening: arrival dinner & getting acquainted
- Saturday: warm-up day and first glimpse into the LVS
- Sunday: riding day with the guides depending on motivation, skills and age. This can be anywhere in piste near terrain as well as free ride runs for experienced free riders.
- Monday: riding day with the guides depending on motivation, skills and age. This can be anywhere in piste near terrain as well as free ride runs for experienced free riders.
- Monday evening: pack up and head on back home
THE FAMILY POWDERCHASE WEEKEND INCLUDES
- 3 nights of basic accommodation including breakfast
- 3 days of riding, 2 days of riding guided by UIAGM certified guides
- Free use of our Völkl Test fleet
- Avalanche Safety Gear
WHAT ISN’T INCLUDED
- Travel to the selected Powderchase destination
- Lunch and dinner
TAKE ME TO THAT POWDER
You will have a huge smile on your face after an unforgettable day in the snow, with new friends and tired legs. The only thing you need to take care of:
- Transport to the Powderchase location (organizing carpools with other Powderchasers is possible under Covid-19 restrictions in the countries you are traveling)
- Being competent enough to handle black slopes comfortably. Some powder experience helps, but is not mandatory.
- Respecting Covid-19 restrictions in the selected area
- Being in a flexible state of mind
AVAILABILITY and AGE
max. 12 spots, 3 groups of 4 – 5
Age minimum – 10 years
Material list Familychase