What’s better than four days of ski touring or splitboarding in powder? 3 days of ski touring or splitboarding in powder without having to share it with a bunch of guys!
From March 18thto March 21stthe fourth Womens-only Tourchase will take place. And to add something for your well-being – we will have the opportunity to relax with a Yoga class every evening!
This is exactly the right trip for girls who like to challenge themselves a bit. But do the hard part with great views, in the solitude of mountains, without much hustle bustleof lots of lifts or hordes of people.
What does a Womens Tourchase weekend look like?
We will be staying at a mountain hut and will start our daily tours from there. Which hut we are going to, will be decided in Powderchase manner – depending on snow conditions and last minute!
Obviously you will need tourable equipment: i.e. tourable skis or a splitboard (a snowboarding set-up with snowboard plus snowshoes does not work well enough).
This year we will be having a experienced group? (approx. 1000 – 1500 hm per day) and a beginners group (400 – 800 hm). Please indicate in the comments section which group you would like to be placed in. As a reference: If you are easy going with kick turns in steep terrain you should head for the high output group. 🙂
A WOMENS TOURCHASE WEEKEND INCLUDES
- 3 nights of basic accommodation including breakfast
- 3 days of touring, 3 of which are guided by UIAGM certified guides
- 3 classes of Yoga – each at the end of the day
- Free use of our Völkl test fleet
WHAT ISN’T INCLUDED
- Travel to the selected Powderchase destination
- Lunch and dinner
- Avalanche safety gear (but you can rent a complete set from us – let us know)
- A cold one (in this case Prosecco) after a great day
max. 12 spots