IMPORTANT CORONA INFORMATIONS
The winter is just around the corner and we are ready to go!
After two very unsure years and seasons we are hoping for some more normality this season. But of course we still have Covid – 19 in mind!
Flexibility is typical for Powderchase and once again makes it easy to react within a pandemic situation. In the upcoming season not only weather and snowforecast will decide where to go….we will of course also be looking into the Corona situation in the relevant countries and / or resorts. Our trips will taking into account the locally applicable Corona regulations.
The general procedure for Powderchasers
When joining a Powderchase all participants need to provide a proof of a complete vaccination (according to WHO regulations) or a antigen rapid test (48 hours) upon arrival. Regulations might vary in case of local restrictions and regulations. Additionally we might be mailing a health questionnaire as soon as communication regarding the trip begins.
Participants are expected to inform themselves about Corona requirements and possible quarantine regulations when entering the Powderchase destination and when travelling back home.
Useful information regarding a travelling insurance and the legal situation regarding cancellation within the Corona Pandemic can be found on the following pages (please indicate if you need translation support!)
However, we are optimistic that the situation will even more ease in comparison to last winter!
CORONA RULES ON AND OFF THE MOUNTAIN
If desired, our weekends will offer the possibility to spend the night in a single or double room – let us know in the order form at checkout. A little surplus for a single room might be charged.
All local Powderchase partners have well thought hygiene concepts
Our group sizes are compact! We have limited the maximum number of participants per course to 5 – 7 people
Respect of “AHA” rules on and off the mountain (here is an explanation in case you forgot)
When carpooling you might want to wear your FFP2 mask!
Your safety is our biggest issue. See our Hygiene concept below and please act accordingly when joining us. Our team will make sure everybody is sticking to this concept.
POWDERCHASE HYGIENE CONCEPT
PARTICIPANTS, Mountain Guides and Powderchase Team
- Arrival and departure according to current law – a good overview of current Corona travel bans can be found here
- People are only allowed to participate if they are completely healthy and show no signs of corona disease
- Legal requirements must be respected
- Carrying of disinfectant solution, suitable mouth and nose protection
- Proof of complete vaccination or negative antigen test (48 hours) have to be provided upon arrival.
- A health questionnaire will be sent to the participants, team and mountain guides several days before departure
- The rental equipment will be disinfected and cleaned after each use
- We strictly adhere to the hygiene rules of the countries visited
- We have reduced the maximum number of participants for various courses
- Overnight only in hotels and huts that can guarantee compliance with hygiene and distance rules
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us anytime before your booking