This is the fifth year of our steep and deep format! For all of you that want to combine mountaineering with skiing – this is it!
We will be heading for rough terrain with great runs but also some extra adrenalin:
Classical lines in steep couloirs that need a rope and harness to enter! Winter “Klettersteige” or traversing ridges … Ski Mountaineering at its best.
Our playground will most probably be located somewhere in the East Alps – the Dolomites or the Mieminger range are great ski mountaineering terrain :-)!
Our certified UIAGM Mountain Guides will not only be making sure we stay safe, but will also be helping and instructing us in handling different situations.
With a maximum of 3 – 4 participants, we enable a weekend full of fun, adrenalin and unforgettable experiences!
- Thursday evening: arrival dinner & getting acquainted
- Friday: warm-up day without guiding
- Saturday: riding day with the guides
- Sunday: riding day with the guides
- Sunday evening: pack up and head on back home
A Steep & Deep Powderchase weekend includes the following:
- 3 nights of basic accommodation including breakfast
- 3 days of riding, 2 of which are guided by UIAGM certified guides
- Free use of our deuter ALPRROF backpacks
We do not include:
- Travel to the selected Powderchase destination
- Lunch and dinner
- Avalanche safety gear (but you can rent a complete set from us – let us know)
- A Cold One after ploughing through powder all day long
To book this Powderchase we would like you to have taken part in several of our regular weekends or tourchases. Just to be sure you will be having the fun we would like you to have!!
max. 9 spots
min. of 3 per group
Material list Steep&Deep